[TriLUG] I need either a 7 foot aluminum rack

Barry Gaskins barry.gaskins at gmail.com
Fri May 26 10:01:41 EDT 2006

   I second the recomendation to go to the NSCU surplus sale.  They usually
have several old racks for sale in the $5 - $20 range.  I was there this
morning and I think I saw several there for sale. They have the sale every
Friday morning from 8AM to 11 AM so if you hurry you might be able to get
there this morning to get one (if nobody else has grabbed it).