[TriLUG] Mailman question

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed May 31 16:34:22 EDT 2006

That was the conclusion I was reaching. It looks like something my user
is going to have to learn to live with I don't have time to customize
this just for him.

I knew about the list users script in bin, I'm just not about to let
this particular user have that kind of access! ;-)

Thanks for confirming my thoughts!

Dave