[TriLUG] Seeking volunteers for OpenBBQ/OpenJam

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:06:21 EDT 2006

OpenBBQ/OpenJam needs volunteers!  Come out and be a part of this
great event benefitting Friends of Dorothea Dix Park
(friendsofdix.org).  All volunteers will be entitled to one plate of
our great BBQ at no cost.  We need volunteers for the following areas:

Food/Drink Serving
Sound board/roadies
Set-up - Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.

If you are interested in helping, contact me or Stan Briggs.

Matt Frye