[TriLUG] June 2006 TriLUG Meeting

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 23:35:19 EDT 2006

Daniel Chen rocks!  This should be a nice, relaxed and educational
presentation.  I look forward to it.  :)

Challenge 4 U:  Red Hat says they will be teaching video capture and
such in their offered summer programs.  To date, I'm not familiar with
an EASY to use way to do this.  Maybe I'm calling you out (not on
purpose) but can you show up RH with an easy Ubuntu way?  DV video
captured, produced and burned to DVD all easily... wow, that'd be nice
to see in Linux.  :)  (not meaning to steer you to one particular
topic, this just stuck out in my mind from what RH wanted to do this
summer.)

David