[TriLUG] Postfix, sorting into virtual maildirs?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:05:23 EDT 2006

I'm currently running postfix and dovecot using virtual maildirs on my
home server.

I'd like to be able to sort mail into folders on the server as it
comes in instead of trying to keep filters on various mail clients in
sync.

So it looks like I need to bring either procmail or maildrop into the
mix.  I've found a few things via google, but I still haven't figured
out if and how I can do per-user configuration.  Is this possible with
virtual delivery as opposed to having mail go under user's home
directories?

--
Rick DeNatale