[TriLUG] NC*SA Survey - Please read!

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Jun 13 22:26:43 EDT 2006

Hi there! I'm Jeff Mercer, and I'm treasurer of the North Carolina Sysadmins
organization, commonly referred to as NC*SA. We have monthly meetings on the
second Monday of each month on various topics relating to and of interest to
professional system administrators. Topics may include linux but we're not
limited to that.

I'm e-mailing TriLug because I know there's a fair number of folks who
attend both meetings at least semi-regularly, and there's even been some
cross-pollination with past leaders (Hi Matt! Hi Kevin!)

NC*SA is trying to improve it's offerings and one technique we are using is
surveys to determine what, precisely, would be best for our potential
members. Our first survey is a simple, three question one regarding meeting
times and location. Please, if you've ever attended NC*SA meetings in the
past or have occasionally thought about attending, take the time to fill out
the survey. It'll literally take you less than 3 minutes:

 	http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=711581796871

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #