[TriLUG] tar help?

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Wed Jun 14 07:44:08 EDT 2006

Another resource you may want to check out is The Linux Documentation
Project ( tldp.org ).
They have a plethora of howtos and their larger guides are often
quite helpful.
I refer to the bash guides all the time.
Bash Guide for Beginners http://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/
html/index.html
Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/index.html
The above to links are to the html versions to read online. There are
also downloadable PDF versions.

-Lee