[TriLUG] Flaking PSU?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jun 21 11:15:12 EDT 2006

ibm and hp have the 15k options.  not dell.

http://www.neuse.net/server/features.shtml

i'd rather just tell someone you gonna hafta pay $4k for a decent server
instead of every little thing being an option that always jacks up the
price way beyond dell's advertised base model.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.