[TriLUG] wtf does firefox resolve html and ie6 blows

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jun 30 08:35:49 EDT 2006

cool.  at least other folk's winders installs work :-)

on ie6, all the links at the bottom appear in white text with white
background.  not good security settings on microsquish's part, huh?

firefox works fine for me.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.