[TriLUG] Local source for Thinkpad battery?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Jul 1 12:20:57 EDT 2006

i'm with barry on this, i have a t20 which does the exact same thing -
refuses to power on.  if you hit the power button enough eventually it will
come on, regardless of whether or not the battery is installed.

having said that, i do have a spare a21 battery (at least, i think it fits
an a21) if you want to give it a try.

jason