[TriLUG] SATA HD RAID5 Controller for linux

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Wed Jul 5 19:07:54 EDT 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply!  Since I haven't received any other pros/cons, I
might just go with this option.  It seems like a good deal in comparison
and I now have at least one vote for it.  ;)

Also, the cage idea is great!  I had looked around at other options, but
they were all external and a bit too pricey for me.

--
Paul
@ Thy Service