[TriLUG] July meeting reminder

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Jul 10 14:23:34 EDT 2006

that's thu, july 13, not july 11.  fortunately rick has a good excuse for
flubbing it.  this time :)

the presenter will be jason van gumster, here's an idea of what he'll be
talking about:

"I'll likely start by giving a short
history of Blender and then showing Elephants Dream as an example of
how far it's come.  From there I can get into some of the technical
things that have been added to Blender, and maybe some basics about how
to get it rolling in Linux."

CTG (a local technology recruiting firm) will be sponsoring.

finally, if anyone can bring along a set of decently powered speakers that
jason can plug into his laptop that would be a big help.

jason