[TriLUG] Colo prices

Jonathan Woodbury jpwoodbu at mybox.org
Tue Jul 11 10:55:03 EDT 2006

I bit the bullet and decided to go with a colo facilty some distance away
because the price was just too good. See http://burst.net. My package is for
a 2U server and 2TB/month of bandwidth for $110. I need that bandwidth and a
setup in Raleigh like that would be several times that price. They do offer
24 hour access to the data center.

We've only been there since May, but there network is definitely managed
better than any of the server rental shops we tried.

Jonathan