[TriLUG] New in town

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Jul 11 11:46:33 EDT 2006

our meeting sponsor this month is a local IT recruiting company so your
timing is excellent.  plus we have a brief need a job/have a job session at
every meeting.  welcome to the triangle, and see you on thu!

jason

ps - resume posting is not typically done here, plus our list filters
attachments.  but job openings are occationally posted so keep your eyes open.