[TriLUG] ISCSI SAN

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Tue Jul 18 11:50:32 EDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Matt Pusateri wrote:

> Hello Triluger's,
>

> I've been tasked with finding our company a SAN.  Currently we've
> looked at EMC & Lefthandnetworks.  Were leaning towards ISCSI,

My comment is more business related than technical.
EMC called me (yes, they called me, not me calling them) four times
to set up meetings to discuss how they could possibly fit into our
business. No one showed up for any of the four separate meetings they
scheduled. Considering most companies spend more energy trying to get
your money than providing service after they've gotten your money,
I'm pretty sure I would use just about any option other than EMC.
-Lee