[TriLUG] Procmail error in postfix

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Wed Jul 19 15:40:44 EDT 2006

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html

"mailbox_size_limit (default: 51200000)

    The maximal size of any local(8) individual mailbox or maildir file, or
zero (no limit). In fact, this limits the size of any file that is written to
upon local delivery, including files written by external commands that are
executed by the local(8) delivery agent.

    This limit must not be smaller than the message size limit."

Does this help?
Michael