[TriLUG] OpenVPN

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu Jul 27 17:29:16 EDT 2006

So far it's worked like a champ for me, though you have to do some
"expert" twiddling with mtu and other fragmentation settings before
it'll sail smoothly with high-traffic apps like remote desktop.
Definitely worth your time to investigate.  Feel free to pose any
specific questions you might have.

~B