[TriLUG] dapper clock problem

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Jul 27 19:32:07 EDT 2006

just to follow-up on my own thread, it turned out to be a xen issue.
issuing the command 'echo 1 > /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock' allowed
ntp to set the clock.  not sure if this will have any negative effects but
at least my clock is right.

my dom0 has the correct time, anyone know if there's a better way to sync
time instead of relying on ntp in the domU?

jason