[TriLUG] AMD vs. Intel

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 21:48:42 EDT 2006

Another key thing to point out is the fact that RAM is *dirt* cheap
these days.  My new Core Duo 2.0GHz Macbook has 2Gb of RAM just
because.  I don't need that much RAM, but for the $160 with no tax,
why the hell not?

http://www.outpost.com/product/4789099?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I *love* cheap RAM and having lots 'o RAM can make an otherwise anemic
system come to life and fast system really fly.  RAM is good.  In most
instances where I would need to make a decision, I'lll max out my RAM
well before I consider a faster processor.

--Reggie