[TriLUG] suse 10.1 software updater

Israel J Pattison pattison at usa.com
Mon Jul 31 12:29:00 EDT 2006

Have you considered Ubuntu?  No, sorry, that's not a real solution.

In SUSE Linux 10.1, Novell has completely replace the old package management
system.  Obviously, they had some problems.  There are updated packages
available that fix the problem.  The details can be found on the
OpenSUSE.org site.  Try here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:Most_Annoying_Bugs

I hope that helps.

Israel Pattison