[TriLUG] I see an exchange server in my future

Neil L. Little nllittle at vnet.net
Sat Aug 5 16:39:28 EDT 2006

It appears that there will an Exchange Server in my future. The boss man
is wedded/addicted to Outlook and cannot be separated from it.
I have been looking around for an Open Source alternative to avoid
feeding the Evil Empire of Redmond, WA.

My initial search has come up with several candidates such as
Exchange4Linux, OpenXchange and OpenGroup.

Can anyone suggest to me other alternatives or provide additional input?

The platform will most likely be Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance,

Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!...er TRILUG too!