[TriLUG] How was your week?

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Sat Aug 5 23:13:53 EDT 2006

Two weks ago I had a lightning strike. Lightning hit the TV antenna, came
down the pole, blew the cover to a breaker box into the yard. Then it jumped
to the telephone protector and blew out the DSL modem. Then it hit both
computers and took out both built into the motherboard nic cards, video
cards, KVM switch and the keyboard! Then it took out a Ham Radio and an
antenna tuner. It also hit both satelite receivers in the house. It hit my
Ham Repeater. took out the link radio and controller.

So how was your week?

WA Brown