[TriLUG] PC parts shops

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Mon Aug 7 20:50:30 EDT 2006

Heh, didn't have time for guitars, it was all PCs.  Made our purchase at
the Wake Forest Rd. Intrex and were very impressed with their service.
Will bought a very nice Asus uATX mobo with DDR2, AM2 socket, ATA and
SATA 3Gb, etc., 2x256M DDR2, and a Sempron 2800+.  A case is on order
from Newegg (the one I had didn't support aux power on a mobo which we
didn't determine until we were back home).  He'll get a flat panel, 20G
HD, DVD drive, kb and mouse from my spare parts and I'll have a bit more
space in my office.  He plans to upgrade later when he's earned a bit
more money.

Thanks, all, for your help!

Tom