[TriLUG] MacBook discoloration?

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:21:04 EDT 2006

Actually, no. My dad just bought one, and was told explicitly that
there was a premium for getting it in black. Exact same internals:
different color, different price.

Or, go to the apple store (online) and upgrade a white one to match
the specs on the black default... see what you get.

-CMP

On 8/15/06, Matthew West <mattwestm at gmail.com> wrote:

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student
TriLUG Vice Chair
cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
cmpalmer at ils.unc.edu
ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
"Television-free since 2003"

<tarheelcoxn> iank has trouble with English. his native language is Python
<iank> Yeah
<iank>   I'm forced
<iank>     To indent
<iank>   My sentences