[TriLUG] DSL (Damn Small Linux)

Barry Gaskins barry.gaskins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:15:56 EDT 2006

   I have used DSL on old Pentium 1 systems but I booted using a cdrom.  I
dont think they have a version that fits on a floppy disk.  I think the
floppy boot disk is only for systems that cannot boot from a cdrom and the
floppy only loads cdrom drivers so that it can then load the rest from the
cdrom.  DSL is small (about 50 MB) but not small enough to fit on a floppy.

   Where did you get this boot floppy image?

   - Barry Gaskins