[TriLUG] Ubuntu Dapper-Drake: Serial Console Install?

Brian Weaver cmdrclueless at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 23:20:46 EDT 2006

I found out why the hardware wasn't being handled correctly. Turns it
is a Ubuntu problem in their udev device enumeration. Not sure if I
want to deal with it right now.... Guess I'll boot back into Debian
and consider Ubuntu at a (much) later date for my server.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/udev/+bug/6367/

-Brian

On 8/27/06, John Broome <jbroome at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/27/06, Brian Weaver <cmdrclueless at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Speaking of which I found two version a 6.06-dvd-i386.iso and I
> > 6.06-1-dvd-i386.iso. Anyone know the difference? I didn't hear
> > anything about a respin
>

> the -1 release includes all of the updates/security fixes since 6.06 came out.

/* insert witty comment here */