[TriLUG] More linux pdf questions

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:51:19 EDT 2006

I don't know if this is an alternative for you, but we create
text-based pdf's with the PDFLib, (www.pdflib.com), and PHP.  We
create image templates in Acrobat, overlay them with variable data
from our MySQL databases, and create text searchable documents.  For
local images and testing, we use the PHP Command Line Interface.

HTH,
Mark