[TriLUG] Linux NTFS network shares

Michael Ham michael at bakedhamgames.net
Wed Sep 6 09:08:51 EDT 2006

I have some files that are on an NTFS partition, and do not have the
disk space on any ext Linux partition to temporarily store them if I
were able to convert the NTFS partition to an ext partition.

Anyway, I am wondering if there is some roundabout way that an NTFS
partition, mounted in Linux, could be used with full write capabilities
if it were made a network drive in Windows.

So, in essence, when I needed to write files to the drive, I would just
have to use Windows to do so.  Anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks,
Michael Ham