[TriLUG] Ohio LinuxFest 2006

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Sep 7 12:39:51 EDT 2006

Well folks, it's that time again.  The Ohio LinuxFest will take place this
year on September 30.  Some notable appearances to be made by Jeff Waugh
(whom some of you remember from a LUG meeting last year), Chris DiBona, and
real live penguins!

More details can be found at:
http://www.ohiolinux.org/

If there is enough interest, perhaps a carpool could be organized to make a
weekend out of it.  I know Ohio is a long drive, but having attended last
year, I think it would be worth it.  Let me know!

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5