[TriLUG] open source lab on 10/26 (9/28 postponed) and free pc/notebooks

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Sep 8 10:10:47 EDT 2006

gotta be quick.  if the person doesn't show, i'll let you know.  i still
have the desktop pc if anyone is interested.  i think it is an 8088 4.7
MHz :-)

--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks

tel: 919-838-1672
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

What People Say About Us
http://www.neuse.net/portfolio

Neuse Model N3 Server based on the Intel Xeon processor - A powerful and
cost-effective solution designed for quiet and reliable operation and
tool-less assembly and service
http://www.neuse.net/server

Commercial and Industrial Cabling Plants - Wiring for Computer Networks
and Phone Systems
http://www.neuse.net/cabling