[TriLUG] ISO email + calendar solution

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:07:38 EDT 2006

Whatever you use for implementations, I think IMAP and publishing iCal files
to some URI reachable by everyone who should have read access is a good way
to go.  I like Evolution, but have never tried it in Windows.

I've seen phpIcal briefly.  A year ago, it had a few bugs, but all in all
looked good.

Peace.
Andrew