[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity

Shawn William Taylor STaylor at torexretailna.com
Mon Sep 11 14:10:45 EDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

We are looking for a few good geeks. Here is 'The List' of informal needs
that we want on your skills in order to be considered. Don't let the
'Clean' scare you. You don't have to wear a dress or suit to work, but you
should at least be clean and willing to follow a dress code that is
basically no offensive shirts and no holy shorts/pants. Most folks here
wear shorts/sandals to work. If you have any questions about the job or
the place email me back. If you want to submit your resume, send it to
halpin at torexretailna.com.

Thanks,

Shawn

Must be:

A team player
Reliable
Clean
A quick learner

Should have:

A good Grasp on Windows NT/2000/XP/Server - All
IIS
SQL (query scripts/vbs or js scripts will be part of the job)
General Networking (how to connect a home network is sufficient)
Customer service experience (This is a level 2 support position so most of
the SUQ's have been filtered out)
PC Anywhere / Terminal Services

Nice to have:

Good Point Guard or base line jump shooter (We have a weekly pickup game
Fridays @ lunch)
Understanding of the java JRE and SDK
MySQL/DB2 and other Relational DBMS
Lotus/Domino skills