[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Mon Sep 11 14:27:57 EDT 2006

I liked the almost end of email mention of the single word "Linux" one
line from the end that sort of made the post on subject for a Linux
list. I know people on here take jobs where the can, but it would have
been nice to see a little effort in the job description. Maybe I'm
getting cynical in my old age... Not wanting to start a flame war just
pointing out the irony.

Dave