[TriLUG] MAC-based web blocking

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Wed Sep 13 09:50:45 EDT 2006

Yes a managed switch would be easier and more flexible.  But unmanaged
switches are really cheap, and there might even be a spare one lying
around.  Also, I realized that I mistyped my original post.  If its
just one host you don't need a switch at all, you could plug them
straight into the punishment box with a crossover cable.