[TriLUG] file formats

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Sep 14 08:26:46 EDT 2006

I access NTFS from Linux (read and write), and have had no issues. I'm
using the native NTFS module in the 2.6.18 kernel.

Another option is captive-ntfs
(http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/), which is supposed to be
really good, but from my experience was rather slow.... but aside of
that, worked.

On a side note, and OT ...I saw an add in a airplane magazine for a
woman's business named "ORLY". I was in tears laughing for a few
minutes... at least until everyone started looking at me.