[TriLUG] Web developer jobs

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:08:04 EDT 2006

I had very good luck getting job leads from this list, so I thought I
would reciprocate with news of some new opportunities. If you are
interested in the job described below, please contact Russell Jones
(email and phone at bottom), and let him know that I referred you to
him. I work at the firm looking to hire people and Russell is
handling the recruitment process.  The company is growing very
quickly, and needs a number of skilled web developers.

-- Martin Streicher

Position-12 Web Developers
Local loyal Raleigh customer has a need for 12 Web Developers. Client
would prefer someone with application support experience involving
web technologies but will definitely interview web developers who
will do phone support.

Required Skills:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Beginner-Intermediate level experience with Perl or PHP and MySQL
Proficient in HTML, CSS & JavaScript
Solid knowledge of Linux & UNIX
Experience with basic web skills & Apache
Interested in working in technical support/project management
Dependable, professional demeanor, and strong communication skills

Job responsibilities
The employee will work closely with customers, peers, team lead and
others to assist in project planning, problem-solving, support,
design, and other duties as needed. Quality work and willingness to
document are requirements for this position. This position reports to
team lead and department manager. Duties will be split with larger
projects and daily support duties. Larger projects include assisting
clients in transitioning their websites into our products, while
daily tasks span a range of technical support duties from password
resets to scripting.

(Possible conversion to perm)
Contract duration-1 year (First 2 months will be spent training.
This contract will be either extended or converted to perm)

If you are available, might be interested in this opportunity and
would like to discuss further, please let me know and I will give you
a call. You can reach me at russell.jones at hudson.com or call me at
(877)-288-5364 x.7739. Visit our website at <www.hudson.com>