[TriLUG] FS: rack mount machines and misc hardware

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Sep 20 16:44:50 EDT 2006

We've got three rack-mount machines sitting around unused in various states
of operation.  Two are from Intrex...other unknown origin.  One has some SCSI
drives in it.   They are all PIII-class machines, 400-800MHz range, IIRC.
There are 2 2U and 1 3U (4u?) cases.  I've been meaning to assess the state of
them more closely for the past 18 months...but never seem to find the time.
If anyone wants to come play with them during business hours, we're near RTP
(Miami/Alexander area).

Any reasonable offer (in the form of a TriLUG donation) will be accepted.

We also have a Linksys 10/100 8-port switch (rack mount, 1 bad port, model
EZXS88R), a Netgear PS110 ethernet-to-parallel port print-sharing box, a
Zip 100 SCSI/parallel drive, Linksys BEFSR11 cable router and a small stack
of HP C4435 10G tapes and matching drive (unknown condition)....all available
for a nominal TriLUG donation (or lunch...take your pick).

Please contact me off-list if interested
Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services