[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Sep 21 11:57:27 EDT 2006

First let me apologize for initiating this thread.

Second, let me suggest that that the auto-reply from the list address
give the user a little better idea of what is going on.  Either a mailman
bounce OR a mailman "your message has been held" message is likely to
imply that this is not really the right place to send the message.  The next
guy's next step, like mine, will be to post here...which will inevitably kick
off the same sh!t-storm we have just witnessed.

Maybe a simple form on the page that bypasses mailman sends the message
directly to the SC members might be appropriate?

Anyway, just a suggestion.  And my apologies for this thread, again.
Chris

Matt Frye wrote:
> On 9/21/06, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Matt, now you're just being an ass.  At this point you should
>> either apologize or resign from the SC (or both).
>
> Tanner,
> You are the only person calling people names.  Neither I, nor the SC,
> will be bullied on this point.  This matter is closed.
>
> Matt

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services