[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Thu Sep 21 12:02:00 EDT 2006

Much as I hate to admit it, Tanner is right. Why have a special e-mail
address if members/ non members can't use it? It is a bit much to ask
people to track down personal e-mail addresses of the members of the
steering committee seeing as how those people do change over time. You
wouldn't ask that clients try to find the personal e-mail of your sales
guy even though you have a "sales at myco.com" address set up would you?