[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:21:31 EDT 2006

On 9/21/06, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/21/06, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tanner,
> > You are the only person calling people names.  Neither I, nor the SC,
> > will be bullied on this point.  This matter is closed.
>
> Matt, I was just calling it as I saw it.  You were being extremely
> patronizing.  For someone in your position, that's unacceptable.

Tanner,
I will consider moving the steering@ configuration to "Accept" all
mail.  As I stated, I accepted the responsibility to "check the trap,"
but I am willing to discuss it will the other SC members.  In the
future, a formal request will probably get a better reponse than
"calling us out."

I accept responsibility for being patronizing, but consider your
calling me an "ass" completely unacceptable name calling.  Saying you
were "calling it like you see it" is tantamount to saying "with all
due respect."  It doesn't excuse you to say whatever you please.

Matt