[TriLUG] Linux-Related Job Opening in Roxboro, NC

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Sep 22 13:55:07 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,
   My company is looking to bring one or two new IT types on board to
help share the responsibilities of the current IT team (read: me).

Key qualifications:
  - Ability to hit the ground running in:
     - Linux server admin (user accounts, fixing broken things, etc.)
     - LAMP development
     - Familiarity with XHTML-1.0-Strict DTD (or at least familiarity
	with writing standards-compliant HTML and CSS in general)
  - Strong verbal communication skills, written and spoken
  - Knack for web design
  - Knowledge of Asterisk and OpenVPN, and linux firewalling and routing
      with iptables is a big plus.

Anyone interested in interviewing for the position (which is on site in
Roxboro, NC), please respond to me off-list with availability and salary
requirements.

Cheers!
~Brian Henning