[TriLUG] Help for a few hours: IMAP and SMTP

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:36:25 EDT 2006

  Is anyone an Courier or Zimbra guru? I am setting up an email server
here and want to enable access via good old Outlook. Want to show a
drop in replacement for Exchange. Or even experience with another IMAP
hookup such as Binc etc or even OpenGroupware. If so then maybe I can
buy your time for a few hours later this week. I'm trying to go from
0-60 as fast as possible.
   I know debian ships with Courier and Zimbra was voted the best by
Sourceforge. But what is the recommended IMAP package for RedHat?

Thanks,
TimJowers