[TriLUG] Webalizer help

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Oct 6 12:48:48 EDT 2006

To clarify, the file you are looking for is
/etc/httpd/httpd.conf/webalizer.conf It tells apache not to let any
machine other than local host see your files. Comment out as follows to
allow access from any computer, or modify to allow access from your
network's IP addresses.

Paste from my file:

#
# This configuration file maps the webalizer log analysis
# results (generated daily) into the URL space.  By default
# these results are only accessible from the local host.
#
Alias /usage /var/www/usage

#<Location /usage>
 #   Order deny,allow