[TriLUG] How do you do this on the web?

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Fri Oct 6 13:13:43 EDT 2006

If you don't *have* to use your own image, maybe you could look at using
Google maps (http://www.google.com/apis/maps/). Here's a link to a Ruby
project for something like this.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/cartographer/

Otherwise, you could use this for ideas to do what you want with your
image.

Owen