[TriLUG] WRT54GL wireless bridge

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:48:04 EDT 2006

The WAP54Gs make killer bridges.  I have one in use at the outer banks
network.  I like the WRT54-GLs (or old G units) for "behind the set" boxes
because they have extra ethernet connectors for game stations, myth tv
boxes, and whatever other assorted odds and ends you might have back there
(with only one space hogging wall wart power supply).

Greg