[TriLUG] Playing CD's without an audio cable?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Oct 12 13:55:56 EDT 2006

Got it, thanks. I got somewhere, but now the xmms player silently dies
when I try to play the CD. Oh well... keep trying!

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl