[TriLUG] Search Engine question

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Oct 15 20:24:55 EDT 2006

Question: what does/doesn't google desktop record and would it be possible
to leverage this for your purposes?  IIRC it works off Windows only so
you'd have to export whatever it is you want searchable to a Windows PC
but I want to say that they don't send any of the data to google...

--
William Sutton