[TriLUG] Search Engine question

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:37:42 EDT 2006

I use mnogosearch for my company's website search feature.
http://www.cgirb.com and try it if you like, use terms like "map" or
"subject" or "forms"... anyway, being on that list there seem to be a
number of people attempting to use it to harvest a full Internet text
search for themselves.  I think the bandwidth, storage and CPU will be
your enemies, but there ya go, another alternative choice.  :)

David