[TriLUG] mythtv, QAM 256, & Time Warner Cable...

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Mon Oct 16 15:32:50 EDT 2006

I've done this in the past, but all I have is basic cable.  If you
want the digital channels you would probably need to do what Tivo and
the like do, which is to connect your video capture card to the output
of your digital cable box, and use an infrared sender to allow MythTV
to control the digital cable box.

Josh