[TriLUG] Search Engine question

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:15:43 EDT 2006

If all you want is web surfing, go over to

http://www.torrify.com/

and grab Torpark.  It's a firefox based browser with tor integrated
into it that you can even put on a USB key drive if you want.
It's simple, painless and will do just what you're looking for as
long as you don't log into a google account while surfing.

Cheers,
Tanner